GPS4NET solutions are intuitive to use, highly configurable, but the goal is to ensure that the precise requirements are met and the right information is delivered to the right people at the right time.
This experience is determinant in our industry which enables us to offer our customers proven deployment methodology, the benchmarking of fleets and the adoption of best-practices gained from experience of major implementations made during the time.
GPS4NET is researching and developing genuine hardware solution for various business fields.
The products are highly featured and includes advanced capabilities above the average products available on the market.
- GPS Trackers with GSM and Satellite connectivity integrating an optimized RTOS
- Interface for Personal Navigation System (PND) GARMIN products offering direction and messaging for the drivers
- Telematic interfaces for CAN-bus, J-bus and OBD2 providing interaction with vehicle's electrical system and engine
- Industrial and M2M sensors with CAN and radio connectivity for custom industrial applications
- Active-RFID solutions for long range communication and low-power consume
- OEM design and production of fully customized products according to the customer's specifications
G4NAVL is a professional Fleet Management solution designed for multiple business applications.
This is a modular Web-based server platform capable of handling mission critical business applications.
- An extensive suite of reports enabling to improve the efficiency and productivity of vehicles, plant and mobile assets
- Driver behaviour reports and automatic driver identification enables to manage the driving habits
- Whenever an emergency alarm is activated the managers receive messages including detailed GPS location and status for immediate assistance
- Sustain long-term investments by controlling operational costs of fuel usage and energy consumption
- Display the real-time status and location of vehicles and mobile teams in a meaningful way at the office or in the field on your computer